The best Golf Teachers in Germany have been on my doorstep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicklas

Hacker
Visit site
Ive been travelling the length of Germany Trying to find a good teacher, Im 14 years old & Ive got 3 Handicap & have more then my fare of troubles on the course under pressure, but now thats beheind me..... I started to work with Alastair the Head of the golfakademiehttp://www.my-golfakademie.de who has helped my game in areas I didnt have a clue about.

First he polished off my bad block then worked on my pre shot routine- Thinkbox Play box only one swing thought for the whole 18 holes plus much more, to the extent I won my Club Championship in GC Bad Rappenau last week after working 1 month with him & his team, now Ive been selected for my County... next step German Team:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Guten tag und welkommen.

Glad all is going well hope your new coach takes you to scratch and beyond.

Congrats on the club champs victory too.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ive been travelling the length of Germany Trying to find a good teacher, Im 14 years old & Ive got 3 Handicap & have more then my fare of troubles on the course under pressure, but now thats beheind me..... I started to work with Alastair the Head of the golfakademie who has helped my game in areas I didnt have a clue about.

First he polished off my bad block then worked on my pre shot routine- Thinkbox Play box only one swing thought for the whole 18 holes plus much more, to the extent I won my Club Championship in GC Bad Rappenau last week after working 1 month with him & his team, now Ive been selected for my County... next step German Team:cool:

Welcome aboard. Which Golfakadamie do you use? My father in law is at what used to be Paragon SportAkademie in Frankfurt. Can't remember it's new name.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What does Bad mean in Germany, does it mean bad in a Michael jackson sort of way?

Welcome Nicklas, BTW.

Bad in German means Bath or Spa. The two languages have many similar words due to English deriving from Anglo Saxon which was a Germanic Language. I think he was using the word in a literal English tence though.

Last edited:

nicklas

Hacker
Visit site
Thank you,its a Target, next Year Im at St Leon Golf Club
They Train 3 Times a week & Pay all Costs,for travelling
Its a Great Set up + ill be able to Train with Alastair at www.my-golfakademie.de
Who has changed my thinking & game