Swap Shop

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Morning lads and ladies,

I aint selling anything or wanting anythin' either. What I would like is to swap the jerseys. I have a pink Shotts Golf Club lambswool jumper with motif on the front and also has Cross Creek logo on the sleeve. It is an XL and has been worn a couple of times and as I am leaving the club and thought it would be good to trade with one of you guys.

What do you think??

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Back to Dalziel Park David. Its closer, I know everyone and Shotts is always blowing a chuffin' gale. I haven't enjoyed my golf at all this season and I have realised that my priority is not just the quality of the course but also the clubhouse banter. The problem is that Shotts is very cliquey and outsiders are treated with contempt so I am taking my hard earned back to the course I have played for 5 years.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
depends on the Medium I suppose. Ashworth & Greg Norman stuff always seems very generous sizewize. Oh & some of the PGA Tour stuff too. As I tend to take a large & yet I can quite easily manage mediums in those.

As for swapping anything I wear, I just don't do it...

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
Back to Dalziel Park Its closer, I know everyone and Shotts is always blowing a chuffin' gale. I haven't enjoyed my golf at all this season and I have realised that my priority is not just the quality of the course but also the clubhouse banter. The problem is that Shotts is very cliquey and outsiders are treated with contempt so I am taking my hard earned back to the course I have played for 5 years.

Madandra,
I had heard that Dalziel park was in a bit of financial difficulty and faced an uncertain future. I know that the hotel side of it is really struggling and I know that they have cancelled bookings for weddings etc.

Dunno how this will affect the golf side of things though.

I know what you mean about Shotts though. I could have taken up a membership there anytime over the last 10 years but didn't fancy it for all the reasons you mention.

Have you considered any of the other local courses? I guess Colville Park , Bellshill, Wishaw or even Airdrie would be closer to you than Shotts??

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Craig, there are issues with Dalziel in that they are looking for new buyers but its all a bit complicated. Colvilles (was meant to play there yesterday but the Blochairn was cancelled AGAIN) is having big problems with drainage, Wishaw have had to take in too many members and it is hard to get a tee off time, Bellshill have done the same and have to play their weekend medal on a Friday and Saturday so everyone can play but having 230 people playing in a medal limits your chances of winning. Airdrie is also wet so I am going back to where I know everyone.