Sunningdale Foursomes

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anybody been before? I'm planning on going for the first day this year. The draw is on Sunningdale's website and there's some decent names playing including Andy Sullivan, Georgia Hall, Robert Rock, Charley Hull, Anthony Wall, Jarmo Sandelin and Andrew Strauss. Not sure if that's the ex England cricketer Andrew Strauss!

Will probably follow Paul Hendriksen and James Ruth's match as I like the DHG stuff on You Tube.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Anybody been before? I'm planning on going for the first day this year. The draw is on Sunningdale's website and there's some decent names playing including Andy Sullivan, Georgia Hall, Robert Rock, Charley Hull, Anthony Wall, Jarmo Sandelin and Andrew Strauss. Not sure if that's the ex England cricketer Andrew Strauss!

Will probably follow Paul Hendriksen and James Ruth's match as I like the DHG stuff on You Tube.
It’s excellent…you follow the players close up - no marshalling here- and are able to go into the clubhouse afterwards and mix with the players. I went last year as a young lass at my club and her pal (who just so happened to both be England Girl internationals) were playing in it…and in the end they won it.

Might well pop along myself as I’m just down the road.

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The tournament has a great history. When the season used to start in April and finish in October, it had a stellar field of top pros warming up for the year ahead. Nice to see a really decent field, including a few from my neck of the woods. If I lived closer, I'd pop along too.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

That will probably be Strauss the cricketer.
It is an open tournament but does have a high entry cost and a low HI limit.

Last edited: