stuburt helium pro II

itsmetiger

Hacker
Visit site
i bought stuburt helium pro shoes instead of the usual footjoy's at the start of the season,thinking they was a better shoe,but last week after my saturday medal i cleaned them as usual but to my amazement the white started coming off the piping on the shoes.please dont get me wrong as for comfort they are better than footjoy's but the finish on the shoe is'nt as good as footjoy.i've contacted stuburt and waiting for them to get back to me i'll keep you guy's posted

p.s. i won captains day last week with 63(77) playing off 14 so i'm now off 11 bring on the single figures

i won £150 voucher for our pro shop
what is the prize at your club?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I guess you wil be using the prize money on new shoes. May I suggest you bite the bullet and order a pair of footjoys (bear with me) and go via the website and create your own.

I bought two pairs I designed (a simple cobalt blue and black design - goes with either black or blue outfits) and a pair of red, white and black (Fulham colours - come on your whites) which goes with my black numbers and looks awesome in a Tiger uniform (red shirt, black trousers, red cap!!)