Stolen gear

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
Gent's can any of you in the South Yorkshire area please keep your eyes peeled , a friends workmate has had his stuff stolen the list is ,

Taylormade R11 with tour reg shaft
Cobra speeder pro 3 wood yellow
Ping raptor 21’
Nike TW forged blades 5-PW
Titleist wedges 54 and 58
Aussie series putter

Titliest golf bag black white red
Motorcaddy trolley

If you do get offered anything off the list and it feels dodgy he has reported it to Rotherham police so a call to them would be appreciated .

Many thanks gents for taking the time to read this .

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers gents , dont do twitter or such but i will ask if the lad does and ask him to post\tweet or whatever it is .

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Many people are unaware I would imagine- how would you not know it's just 2nd hand

Exactly this. How many things have we all purchased off eBay and how many of us have asked for the original purchase receipts etc? I have bought (and sold) many things on eBay and I would never have a clue whether the things I am buying are stolen, you have to take it on trust based on the sellers feedback.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Exactly this. How many things have we all purchased off eBay and how many of us have asked for the original purchase receipts etc? I have bought (and sold) many things on eBay and I would never have a clue whether the things I am buying are stolen, you have to take it on trust based on the sellers feedback.

also its easy cash... they can sell it to someone for quick cash who could in turn sell it to golf bidder.. how would golf bidder know its stolen? I have never been asked for receipts when selling to them

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Slightly going off topic a bit, but relating to this this. Someone posted a photo on a social media site the other day of a car boot in Milton Keynes. It was rammed with power tools with the caption " if your vans been broken into, your tools will be here". Couple of things got me goat a bit.
1, the place was rammed with people buying.
2, why are the fuzz not there looking around, or are they.

Last edited:

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Slightly going off topic a bit, but relating to this this. Someone posted a photo on a social media site the other day of a car boot in Milton Keynes. It was rammed with power tools with the caption " if your vans been broken into, your tools will be here". Couple of things got me goat a bit.
1, the place was rammed with people buying.
2, why are the fuzz not there looking around, or are they.

Too busy nicking alleged media paedophiles and chasing up someone getting offended on Twitter to do real police work. (Tongue in cheek to any coppers here but you know where I'm coming from)