Srixon Tour Bag Black/Red

sandford93

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Srixon Tour Bag in great condition and ideal for trollies and electric trolleys alike. Would be looking to sell for around £85 but will think about any other offers. Pictures are available if needed.
Cheers

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
As a lifelong Fulham fan (I cried my eyes out at Wembley in 75) I was delighted to see the super whites stay up especially given our finish to the season.

However living in Bracknell and working in Reading meant I do have some affinity with Reading and would rather have seen someone like Bolton go down instead.

I think the home defeat to Fulham was Reading downfall as that would really have made the gap too big but I'm sure providing Coppell does stay on and manages to keep hold of key players that a top 6 finish and hopefully promotion is within their reach

sandford93

Assistant Pro
Visit site
He recently signed a new contract for another year and i believe it will be hard but i think we can reshape and pull through next season, i've always hated bolton as they beat us at wembley about a decade ago so shame about that.Do u have a season ticket travelling from reading?