Srixon q star

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
saw these in the Kings shop yesterday, anyone using them??

i thought they were just the AD333 branded as Q star in the US, but might be wrong

D

Deleted member 18588

AD333 Tour, rather than AD333.

3-piece , whereas the AD333 is a 2-piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 18588

Like the AD333 I think there is a standard and a tour version of the Q Star
Not in the UK I believe.

I think that the offerings over here are Q Star Tour or AD333.

AD333 Tour no longer available as it didn't sell well due to people associating it with the standard AD333.

Q Star was the name used in the States and was more closely aligned in the market's eyes with the premium offering Z Star.

Q Star Tour is intended to compete with the likes of Titleist AX i.e. softer compression versions of the premium balls.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers guys, will steer clear then, i don't like the Ad333 at all and got hundreds in the garden shed
It's definitely a rebrand of the AD333 Tour not the standard AD333. Because they're still selling the AD333 whereas the 333 Tour has vanished, replaced by these Q Stars.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
juniors only want the ProV1s ;)
you are not wrong there, offered a load of balls to the juniors before and they all turned their noses up and asked if there were any ProV1's.

last lot sat in the junior room and in the end the club just stuck them on the range

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’ve just ordered four boxes on Srixon’s 4 for 3 promotion. I really like the AD333 Tour and assume that these will be the same.