Spammer Baiting - a new Olympic Event

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
Following on from the recent threads about Olympic sports which are judged subjectively by potentially biased judges and also a couple of highly entertaining instances of spammers to the forum being rebuffed I propose that the next olympics should include a spammer baiting event!

Had it been included this time around then the results ( in my biased opinion) would be as follows

Honourable mention (well done for trying, but no medal) goes to Madandra for his excellent use of sarcasm regarding Provi cheques.

Bronze Medal - Medwayjon - Reasonable marks for technical merit but a very high score for tenacity under fire.

Silver Medal - Homerjsimpson - A very high score for technical content and judicious use of restraint where required. Scored highly on politeness. A gentlemans performance!

Gold Medal (by a country mile! :rolleyes:) HTL - his use of finger imagery was masterful, being both simple and elegant but achieving maximum impact. Poetry in Motion. The boy done good.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers Craig, However, I cant take the full responsibility for it, I must thank the 12 pints of Pear Cider and my drinking buddies in my victory speech, I would also like to thank the hot weather for the inspiration behind drinking so much! And last of all the green keepers for providing a great golf course for the days exercise / enjoyment.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd just like to thank my wife and family for their support, my baiting coach for his hours of dedication in the preparation of my tirades and to my team mates for their encouragement. It means a lot and I will be doubling my efforts in training now and going for gold next time