Southport/Crosby course membership costs

D

Deleted member 23270

Have a look at the course websites, best place to find out.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Membership Enquiries
For further information and to establish availability on any categories, please complete the form below.

Enquiries for Membership at S&A is now closed until January 2022

The above is taken from S and A website. Unless there is a member on here the only option is to send an enquiry. I would estimate a joining fee around 2k with annual subs a similar amount.

dbrookf

Visit site
Membership Enquiries
For further information and to establish availability on any categories, please complete the form below.

Enquiries for Membership at S&A is now closed until January 2022

The above is taken from S and A website. Unless there is a member on here the only option is to send an enquiry. I would estimate a joining fee around 2k with annual subs a similar amount.

THANK YOU! APPRECIATED.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If you have a loom at Hesketh Golf Club you will get a general idea as all prices are quoted. Hesketh is looked upon generally as not as good as S and A, Hillside, Royal Birkdale, West Lancs and Formby so I would expect their fees will be higher

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I had a look at how much our membership was last week on our site. I couldn’t find it anywhere and couldn’t remember how much I had paid last year . It may well be irrelevant anyway. Am sure there was some kind of refund due to not playing golf for X months due to COVID.
That said Ave a feeling that due to the upturn in golf membership. Prices will rise.

Tashyboy

Visit site
If the information is not on the website it is clearly because they don’t want it in the public domain. Why would a member breach that bond of trust for someone on the internet that they don’t know?
But is that not the point of a forum. If you don’t know, ask. I have had tons of advice ( and arguments ) of forum members I don’t know. ?

Red devil

Visit site
This is my neck of the woods and I'm looking to join a club but due to surge in popularity the one's I was looking at are full and have waiting lists.
Just pay and play at the moment until a vacancy arises. I'm not helped by the fact apart from my mate who's just joined Hillside, I don't know any members of other clubs

Tashyboy

Visit site
This is my neck of the woods and I'm looking to join a club but due to surge in popularity the one's I was looking at are full and have waiting lists.
Just pay and play at the moment until a vacancy arises. I'm not helped by the fact apart from my mate who's just joined Hillside, I don't know any members of other clubs
A Gang of lads went from our place to play 3 or 4 courses around that area. Although Hillside was not the “premier” course of the ones they played. Hillside was the one they raved about. ?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
A Gang of lads went from our place to play 3 or 4 courses around that area. Although Hillside was not the “premier” course of the ones they played. Hillside was the one they raved about. ?

I think it is seen as one of the Premier Courses Tash! :) The folk over the fence are very proud that they have the Open, but there are folk who would argue over either being better... If that's all Hillside costs to join, I have some of that if I lived in the area.