Some human beings are just vile

Wolf

Visit site
Came across this in the online version of what used to be our local paper back home as still keep abreast of things there due to family etc..

This article shows how vile some human beings are, the worst part being I actually know the guy involved as he used to train in a gym I was working in....

I'd Also class the head line somewhat loosely as was never an actual body builder more a hired thug that took a lot of gear.
https://www.kentonline.co.uk/whitst...-girlfriends-eyes-after-facebook-like-207204/

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
"Bridges has a long history of cruelty behind him, racking up 13 violent convictions and 22 in total.
The jury heard Bridges knocked his sister unconscious and assaulted his mum in 2002.
In 2013 he hit another girlfriend before starting a relationship with a teenager.
The court heard in 2017 he strangled another woman with a duvet, forced a spanner into her ribs and placed his knee over her windpipe".

This has obviously been going on for many years.
He surely can't be cured, for want of a better word, or re-educated, so he has to be kept away from society for the rest of his life.
The death penalty, sadly, is no longer an option. :(

Wolf

Visit site
"Bridges has a long history of cruelty behind him, racking up 13 violent convictions and 22 in total.
The jury heard Bridges knocked his sister unconscious and assaulted his mum in 2002.
In 2013 he hit another girlfriend before starting a relationship with a teenager.
The court heard in 2017 he strangled another woman with a duvet, forced a spanner into her ribs and placed his knee over her windpipe".

This has obviously been going on for many years.
He surely can't be cured, for want of a better word, or re-educated, so he has to be kept away from society for the rest of his life.
The death penalty, sadly, is no longer an option. :(
The sad thing is Slime from what I know of his antics that were spoken about by people that knew him well in my old gym what's reported isn't even half of what he's actually got up to. There should be no release date.

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
She has been visiting him in jail. You really can't help some people.

Had an ex girlfriend many many moons ago that I saw with a bloodied face on her way to the police station to report her guy after the latest beating. I went with her as moral support as she made her statement.
The guy got six months as it wasn't his first time. Guess who was waiting for him outside the gates?

Many years later she was murdered at the hands of another abusive boyfriend. :(