Snowflake Britain

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Was I imagining it, or was there some group of muppets recently demanding a ladyboy James Bond? I believe the pc fwits refer to them as transgender. FFS.

It was one throwaway comment in an interview by another actor. The usual types including Piers Morgan then got offended. Enough said really...

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
It was one throwaway comment in an interview by another actor. The usual types including Piers Morgan then got offended. Enough said really...
It seems to be that the fellas who are most ‘offended’ by everything are those that are seemingly resistant to change.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Was I imagining it, or was there some group of muppets recently demanding a ladyboy James Bond? I believe the pc fwits refer to them as transgender. FFS.

You do realise that James Bond is only pretend? In real life, Daniel Craig is posh and softly spoken, and perhaps a little effeminate. Bizarrely he doesn’t go around killing people.

Does it really matter if the next Bond is a little different from the usual macho-man. Crikey, the next Doctor Who might even be a woman! Nah, it’ll never happen.

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Sorry all, but it's the ladies and blokes who seem to be bereft of a pair (plus those who can't get it so join mardy causes in an attempt to get a bit) who have cause all this. When men were men and ruled everything this sort of rubbish did not occour. I'm not saying that we should return to those days but it has been allowed to go too far. There is always an extreme section of a group of people who kick off and drag everyone blindly along. This is where we are at and it is time some people with the strength to bring us back to sanity.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It seems to be that the fellas who are most ‘offended’ by everything are those that are seemingly resistant to change.
Hey... can you please stop offending these "Friends-of-Piers-Morgan-types" & other such Sherbet-Fountains...… :eek::eek:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The terribly busy soles in the EU are about to try and banish phrases with 'man'. In the firing line for banishment are; mankind, manmade, etc

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Sorry all, but it's the ladies and blokes who seem to be bereft of a pair (plus those who can't get it so join mardy causes in an attempt to get a bit) who have cause all this. When men were men and ruled everything this sort of rubbish did not occour. I'm not saying that we should return to those days but it has been allowed to go too far. There is always an extreme section of a group of people who kick off and drag everyone blindly along. This is where we are at and it is time some people with the strength to bring us back to sanity.

Top misogyny there, taken straight from the darker reaches of the unmoderated section of the Daily Mail web site.

But I do agree it's about time we have the strong men who go at it like rabbits on heat in charge, proper men who get to shag women purely by using their animal magnetism and membership of golf clubs to attract the birds, real men, strong men, powerful men, men ripped like a freakin steak, torsos gleaming in hot baby oil. Mmmmm baby.

And also bring back the cane, national service and rickets.

Last edited:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Top misogyny there, taken straight from the darker reaches of the unmoderated section of the Daily Mail web site.

But I do agree it's about time we have the strong men who go at it like rabbits on heat in charge, proper men who get to shag women purely by using their animal magnetism and membership of golf clubs to attract the birds, real men, strong men, powerful men,with ripped like a freakin steak, torsos gleaming in hot baby oil. Mmmmm baby.

I'm not 100% sure but I think I detect the merest hint of sarcasm in your reply there Hacker...:unsure:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hahaha..... WELCOME to the Forum CB, you big Sherbert-fountain.....haha

But I do agree it's about time we have the strong men who go at it like rabbits on heat in charge, proper men who get to shag women purely by using their animal magnetism and membership of golf clubs to attract the birds, real men, strong men, powerful men, men ripped like a freakin steak, torsos gleaming in hot baby oil. Mmmmm baby.

Cumon HK, stop faffing about with the big Sherbert-fountain.... haha

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Ironic that I got a warning from posting on this thread.
Don’t know whether to laugh, be peeved or be offended that somebody was offended.
I’m getting off this world!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Ironic that I got a warning from posting on this thread.
Don’t know whether to laugh, be peeved or be offended that somebody was offended.
I’m getting off this world!

You didn’t get an infraction for posting on this thread.

You got an infraction for posting highly sexist & misogynistic comments on this thread.

And quite rightly so too, so stop bleating .!

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I tend to agree with everything you said, although
I feel it my duty to bring it to your attention that rickets were an affliction of the poorest and most vunerable in society.

Last edited:

Wolf

Visit site
Has Mrs Wiggles returned in disguise 😂

Sharktooth

Head Pro
Chiang Mai, Thailand and anywhere there is H2O
Visit site
You do realise that James Bond is only pretend? In real life, Daniel Craig is posh and softly spoken, and perhaps a little effeminate. Bizarrely he doesn’t go around killing people.

Does it really matter if the next Bond is a little different from the usual macho-man. Crikey, the next Doctor Who might even be a woman! Nah, it’ll never happen.

In the original books, Bond was also nothing like the men that went on to play the character in the films. Apparently Brocolli was against Connery playing the role as he was big and buff. That’s besides the point I made, which was partially tongue in cheek, but followed the point of the thread... I mean come on, a transgender Bond? Dr Who, I couldn’t care less as I haven’t watched it since the bloke with the big scarf. No need to get offended though.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The terribly busy soles in the EU are about to try and banish phrases with 'man'. In the firing line for banishment are; mankind, manmade, etc

That's me screwed, every sentance I finish with "me man". If I forget someone's name its " heyup me man". If they ban " man" the rest of me life will be a sponsored silence, me man.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
In the original books, Bond was also nothing like the men that went on to play the character in the films. Apparently Brocolli was against Connery playing the role as he was big and buff. That’s besides the point I made, which was partially tongue in cheek, but followed the point of the thread... I mean come on, a transgender Bond? Dr Who, I couldn’t care less as I haven’t watched it since the bloke with the big scarf. No need to get offended though.

Its an interesting concept though, a Julian Clery playing Bond. I think, maybe, we were at cross purposes. My point, poorly made, was that I couldn't careless what the sexual orientation of Bond is behind the scenes. Obviously from the perspective of in-character, a Connery/Craig style Bond is the norm, and a change probably wouldn't work.

With regards Doctor Who, a complete change of character is part of the story line, and very different changes are accepted.