snapped shaft

roccokj

Head Pro
Visit site
I 'm looking for a new shaft for my 5-wood, Nike SQII which snapped a few months ago. It has snapped right at its hosel and some of it is stuck in it. The little plastic hosel thing is also slightly broken as well
Just seeing if anybody knows if it is possible to get this reshafted and if so what are the specs of the nike stock shaft? (Diamana, Stiff). I also know that there are different hosel fittings but can all shafts that have the hosel fitting fit?

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I 'm looking for a new shaft for my 5-wood, Nike SQII which snapped a few months ago. It has snapped right at its hosel and some of it is stuck in it. The little plastic hosel thing is also slightly broken as well
Just seeing if anybody knows if it is possible to get this reshafted and if so what are the specs of the nike stock shaft? (Diamana, Stiff). I also know that there are different hosel fittings but can all shafts that have the hosel fitting fit?

Shafts aren't meant to snap.. you could possibly get it reshafted for free, I'm guessing you didn't buy it from your local proshop?

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
This happened with an old Callaway driver I bought second hand. I took it back to American Golf who sent it back to Callaway for me. About a week later I had a phone call saying the club couldn't be repaired but they were willing to give me a credit note to spend in American Golf for £300.00. I only paid £100.00 for the second hand driver and it was on old model which they no longer produced so needless to say I was very happy. It's worth a try they can only say no.

If you can't get it replaced I've got a Mitsubishi JavlnFX M7 stiff, which I've just had pulled from my Rapture V2 3 wood going spare.

DCB

Visit site
Put it into your local pro shop. he'll be able to sort it out for you no problem at all.

Either that or tidy up the loose fragments and use the head as a paper weight ;)