Singh vs PGA about to get nasty

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
just read this over on GolfWRX

http://www.golfwrx.com/396536/singhs-lawsuit-vs-the-pga-tour-is-about-to-turn-dirty/

If I'm reading this correctly the judge has taken away the PGA's right to heavily redact it's evidence and it's now full public domain.

Which means Singh can now basically hold them to ransom, unless he wants to be really bloody minded and expose all their dirty little secrets.

It's about to get interesting.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
if the article contents are true, I think commissioner Finchem is a worried man.

Especially with DJ taking his 'sabbatical' not too long back and Finchems reluctance regarding drug tests in previous comments.

I'd love to hear comment from the PGA (Read as Finchem) regarding this, but I won't hold my breath.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The bit about allowing Singh to play but holding his winnings is appalling. So its a case of the PGA benefit from him being in the field but he potentially couldnt benefit.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
if the article contents are true, I think commissioner Finchem is a worried man.

Especially with DJ taking his 'sabbatical' not too long back and Finchems reluctance regarding drug tests in previous comments.

I'd love to hear comment from the PGA (Read as Finchem) regarding this, but I won't hold my breath.

The DJ case did spring to mind when I read this. There does seem to be a complete lack of transparency in the way the PGA deals with such cases compared to other sports.

Part of me really wants VJ to go all the way with this and really stick it to them.