Shotscope

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think today is the last pre order day, save £50

I keep looking at it, but haven't ordered.

I have an Apple watch ( not great for Golf) so don't want another watch really - but it does look quite impressive if it delivers what they say ( hence being tempted)

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i have the old one and got an upgrade to the new one for £90. Great little device an lets you see how much shorter your drives are than you think:D

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
I have pre-ordered one and am looking forward to it shipping on Friday.

I initially had a CaddieOn tagging ‘watch’ that worked well for me (having read Every Shot Counts I was interested in the Shots Gained element, and it allowed you to set where the pin was located)... but wished it would give GPS distances.

Moved on to a SkyCaddie Lynx GT - had the tracking and the GPS element, but as you can’t easily set the pin position the putting and approach accuracy stats are pretty much meaningless (I know it can be argued that even with the pin position set you may not be aiming at the flag, but it should be better with that info)

The ShotSaver seems to have the best of both worlds (and as a bonus doesn’t need physical tagging)... I have my fingers crossed.