Shot Scope V3 users

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Recently bought one and very happy with it except one thing and that's the pin gather function. No matter what I do it doesn't seem to reflect where the pin is on the green and have to edit it for all 18 holes but all other positions from the GPS are pretty accurate .
Any tips from fellow users please ;)(y)

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Recently bought one and very happy with it except one thing and that's the pin gather function. No matter what I do it doesn't seem to reflect where the pin is on the green and have to edit it for all 18 holes but all other positions from the GPS are pretty accurate .
Any tips from fellow users please ;)(y)

I've always found this a problem, atm it just isn't accurate. This might change when there are more L5 satellites in the sky. I just make a note of the pin positions on my scorecard (BL - Back Left etc). I also pace out the distances (which does not affect pace of play!) and edit it afterwards. It can be a bit time consuming but I have very accurate putting stats and short game/approach stats.

Northern Monkey

Visit site
I used my V3 for the 1st time this week and have to say I had the same issue. Apart from that though it seemed to work well and I’m impressed with it so far