Shaft Question

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I know its a while off and we've got all this snow but I like to do lots of research and testing before buying new irons. I'll probably be looking to change in the Spring/Summer as the X-20 Tours I have will be getting a bit tired by then.
They have the Project X Flighted 5.0 shaft in them. Now whatever set I decide on, if they are available and not too expensive I will have these shafts as they work well for me. But sometimes the option is not available or the cost prohibitive.
Does anyone know what the Dynamic Gold/Nippon/KB equivalent is? I've got an idea that in PX Flighted, the 5.0 amounts to a firm rather than regular flex. I'm worried that a DG regular may be too soft but a DG Stiff too stiff.
Obviously I'll try before - as I say I like to take time over this - just wondered if anyone has the info.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you like the shafts, I would stick with them, get some heads you like and the same swing weight and you shouldn't be far away from what you have.... X-22 Tour irons come with PX as standard anyway don't they?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Yeah but I may not want to stick with Callaway. I15's are on the list as are a couple of others.
Mmmm - time to spend a day testing methinks.