Scoresaver2 Question.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have been using the scorsaver2 free download for a couple of weeks now and have a few questions hopefully someone can help me with before I decide to get the paid copy.

This may be common sense Im not sure but here goes.

This is my example, I hit a par three green in one but then 3 putted. When I try to enter that info it will not let me tick green and put 3 putts aswell. When I tick green it moves putts to 4. I have to decide do I lose a green hit or a putt. Noboby wants to put a 4 putt on there card when they dont have to so I lose a green hit.
Maybe my understanding is incorrect but I thought if you hit a par 3 green in 1 that was in regulation no matter how many putts you take.

The other question is, I am joing a new club on Sunday :) but dont have a starting handicap so I have to put in 3 cards. I have saved my stats for local council courses but want to have a individual one for my new club but when I try to create a new player it asks for a handicap which I dont have yet. Do I just create a new user put in any handicap to start and can I then adjust it when I get my real one?

This forum is bloody additive!!! but great ;)

Hope that makes sense.

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
"This is my example, I hit a par three green in one but then 3 putted. When I try to enter that info it will not let me tick green and put 3 putts aswell. When I tick green it moves putts to 4. I have to decide do I lose a green hit or a putt. Noboby wants to put a 4 putt on there card when they dont have to so I lose a green hit.
Maybe my understanding is incorrect but I thought if you hit a par 3 green in 1 that was in regulation no matter how many putts you take."

Hi,

If you hit a par 3 in one shot, that's a GIR regardless of the # of putts. In your example above, you haven't mentioned your score for the hole. If SS2 moves your putts to 4 when you mark the green as hit, you must have entered a score of 5 at the hole? Is this the case ?

Cheers
Andy.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm a diddy...just realised I had a 4 at that hole not the 5 i put on my card. on the green in 1 and 3 putts.

thanks Andy, my round of 91 is now 90....

must pay more attention to my score.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just downloaded this today, will start to use it as lately i have been keepin a record of all my GIR's, FIR's and # of putts etc