Rose to blossom?

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Nice victory for Justin Rose at w e- must be the hottest (in-form not looks - that would be Gorgeous Gulbis!) player in the world at the moment...

Any chance of a Major next year?

I reckon maybe he could - chip-in at Carnoustie!

golfdonkey

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can't believe you used the line "Rose to Blossom" Mr Blue. Can't you think of anything more original? Next you'll be suggesting turning pro turned out to be a "thorn" in young Rose's side, or that his return to form is "blooming marvellous". I expect you're the sort who thinks "The Full Monty" is a great headline when Colin Montgomerie does something special. Grrrr.

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
I find Rose's sweet smell of success really fulfilling and I love the way his career is flowering in the late autumn. I think he will be a great partner for Monty at the next R C in 2008 ; Rose in Red, Monty never Blue, he'll chip it dead and leave the USA to rue!

Golf Donkey deal with it!

furyk_or_unique

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Whenever I tell my mates I think Justin Rose is a really hip player they just look at me in amazement and say, "Rose hip? Don't think so!"

Let's make this the last of the Rose ramblings, and indeed the rambling Roses...

chipin1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was thinking that his career was almost gone... but a good weekend and he Rose from the dead.

I also think we, as Englishmen, are guilty of looking on Justin Rose too fondly - he's just an average golfer. We look at his career with Rose tinted spectacles.