Richest Football Clubs

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seems logical to me. As a rule English sides will be richer than their foreign counterparts, due to the sheer amount of TV money and revenue they all get. It's been obvious in the last few years when you started getting teams like Stoke and West Brom splashing out £15-18mil on players when they were in the Prem.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The list, the 22nd of its kind, only looks at revenues and does not take into account club debts.

It's a simple to read, easy to assemble list that journalists like if you only take revenue into account. Only half the story.

D

Deleted member 1147

I believe Burnley, my old man’s team, were one of the healthiest teams, debt wise, the other year. But I don’t know where they stand now!

D

Deleted member 15344

I'd be intrigued to see which teams have the healthiest balance sheets, and which have the most debt!

This is the “debt” one which shows debt to banks and “declared” debt to owners ( ie Liverpool’s loan from owners for stand build )

It obviously doesn’t show the “owner debt” where some clubs have been given a £1bn to buy players
A5416CF2-75C7-4B77-AB58-2ED73498DA30.jpeg

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The scary ones on there are Sunderland and Middlesborough. I believe the Sunderland debt was written off with the sale so hopefully the new regime are running it in balance.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Is there three tables there phil coz am only getting the middle one on my screen🙁👍