Redbourn

grant28

Visit site
Hi all
I’m playing Redbourn next week, not played there before, just wondered if anyone has played it recently and can advise how good it is? I’ve always heard pretty good things

batchworth

Visit site
We were about to book our entry to play in their mixed open in September, but have held fire after reading recent reviews on golfshake.
I used to play there years ago and it was always in good condition and had some interesting holes.
Reading the recent reviews it sounds like although the owners have invested in upgrading the range with Toptracer, the course itself sounds as if the greens haven’t been maintained.
I hope that it is a temporary thing and who knows, that might have been rectified by now.
If you do play, let us know what you think

AAC

Visit site
I haven't played it for a few years so I cant comment on the course condition. The layout however was ok, nothing great but a perfectly agreeable place to play, not sure I would want a membership there but plenty good enough for an occasional day out.

sunshine

Visit site
Played there once, completely forgettable. Returned last year and couldn't remember a single hole. The range is good.