Recommend me a fun course

AussieKB

Visit site
Kings Lynn is good but if you travel out to Brancaster (Royal West Norfolk) then you are in for a treat, also next door is Hunstanton a great course as well.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Kings Lynn is good but if you travel out to Brancaster (Royal West Norfolk) then you are in for a treat, also next door is Hunstanton a great course as well.
Thanks, Brancaster website says you must have a whs h/c to play as I will be playing with someone that doesn’t have a h/c that rules it out plus it’s £100 a round.
Hunstanton is £150 a round so that’s out.

I was just looking for a relatively easy course that is not to expensive as my partner is a senior and doesn’t play very often.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thetford is grand, tough layout, but in good nick. Pretty good value. Should probably be more expensive than it is.

Kings Lynn is good fun. Not played there for a while.

Middleton Hall is a bit quirky and very so so….but probably cheaper. Might be a bit easier on the senior golfer.

Sutton Bridge possibly too. Never played it, but it’s a bit shorter still and be more appealing

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thetford is grand, tough layout, but in good nick. Pretty good value. Should probably be more expensive than it is.

Kings Lynn is good fun. Not played there for a while.

Middleton Hall is a bit quirky and very so so….but probably cheaper. Might be a bit easier on the senior golfer.

Sutton Bridge possibly too. Never played it, but it’s a bit shorter still and be more appealing

Middleton Hall is only 11 mins from where I’m staying so that looks the best option for what I’m looking for.

Thanks 👍

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Middleton Hall is only 11 mins from where I’m staying so that looks the best option for what I’m looking for.

Thanks 👍

It’s not a world beater. It can be pretty average in places….but ultimately it should be perfect for what you are after. And it’s been very dry here, so won’t be waterlogged!

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks, Brancaster website says you must have a whs h/c to play as I will be playing with someone that doesn’t have a h/c that rules it out plus it’s £100 a round.
Brancaster is very special, I’d strongly recommend making an effort to play there. Just contact to book via email and they are very helpful and accommodating. I doubt they will have an issue with your partner not having an official hcp.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Brancaster is very special, I’d strongly recommend making an effort to play there. Just contact to book via email and they are very helpful and accommodating. I doubt they will have an issue with your partner not having an official hcp.
Another one that definitely ticks the quirky box is Royal Worlington. Very special indeed.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played swaffham, it was ok.
heacham was cheap and cheerful.
Sheringham I loved it and preferred it to Brancaster. Some absolute gorgeous holes on there and if the steam train goes by, it’s like p,aging golf in the 50’s.
Kings Lynn is very good, but a £100 round. Not for me.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If it was different circumstances I would consider playing Brancaster, it’s not really about playing a good course, it’s just about taking someone out who’s having a tough time at the moment. But thanks for the recommendation maybe another time 👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If it was different circumstances I would consider playing Brancaster, it’s not really about playing a good course, it’s just about taking someone out who’s having a tough time at the moment. But thanks for the recommendation maybe another time 👍
If it’s just about getting someone out. Heacham. 👍