Rain cover vs Waterproof Card Bag.

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Weather here in the Emerald isle isn't exactly T-Short and Shoet wearing for the most part. In fact I think that shop could probably get away with selling winter gear all get round at this rate.

Whether we like it or not there are very few days in our golfing calendar where wet gear isn't in the bag.

So now that I've got my hands on a Clicgear again ( My knees are going to be delighted for it ) as this seems to be the only area that kicks up when I carry which I love doing but I seem to play better and have no aches when pushing.

Want a bit sideways there. Anyway what's best. I've never really had a waterproof bag not for that matter either have I had a rain cover.
Clickgear seem to do a really good one at around £25 but the cartbags are ridiculous money.

But is it well spent or is the material that these are made from a little in the light side for chucking in and put of a car boot.
I'm doing things a little on the cheaper side this seasonas I have other commitments coming so I'm guessing for the amout of money the cover maybe the best of both worlds.

Picked up a cragghoppers way pants this morning for 60 Euro so I hope this won't be a bad investment.
My proquip tourflex 360 has ended it's life. 😢

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I use a waterproof bag for showery days, but if it's going to be full on biblical stuff, then I still put a cover over it. The bag is pretty good, but it doesn't work miracles.

If I repeated the big max add from the magazine, my bag would fill up!

Also, because the bag is waterproof ish when water does get in, it takes ages to dry it out, as there's no easy way for the water to get out.