R9 or R9 supertri

FG_HOOR

Club Champion
Visit site
ive had both drivers and preferred the original R9 but if you are going to part with some hard earned cash have a look at the titleist 910 drivers. they are probably the best driver on the market just now. that sounds a little biased but who cares :D

Got a standard R9 really nice club - the supertri is a bigger head so I guess its what suits your eyes over the ball.
To be honest try and hit them both - any decent shop will tape them up for you - AG DG etc
I'm demoing an R11 thursday night :)

try the super tri - not for me but it may be for you. If you note Matin Kaymer has not swithced to the R11 yet. He is still using a super tri with a Fubuki shaft ...........

Yeah i know i am sad - sorry :D

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
try the supertri. with the release of the r11 they will be coming down in price. i have a supertri. the best club in my bag.

when buying mine i had a loads of clubs taped up. i deliberatly asked not to know the identity's. from the first swing i knew it was the one. shame it also happened to be the most expensive.

the moveable weights will also be another string in your bow. dont think the r9 has them