Quick question for Medwayjohn.......

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Were you one of the 30 plus thousand 'Loyal' Spurs fans to jump ship with 15 minutes to go tonight after being totally outplayed by your bitter rivals?

And another couple while I am at it.....is that fanny Pavlachenko unaware of the offside rule and should Keane not have been left at Celtic to run down his career seeing as he looks finished at the higher level?

Only 1 team in it,Spurs were over ran by the Arsenal midfield.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Keane is dead to me, has been since joining his "boyhood club"

No I wasnt there, I was playing a league match (pool)

We were outplayed, I can admit it.

The 2 penalties were blatant cheating though, come to expect it from the goons.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not an Arsenal fan by any means but your team were hosed on big style,wonder what excuse HHHAAAARRRYY will have tomorrow in the papers.

T

thecraw

Keane is dead to me, has been since joining his "boyhood club"

No I wasnt there, I was playing a league match (pool)

We were outplayed, I can admit it.

The 2 penalties were blatant cheating though, come to expect it from the goons.

Two penalties were 100% correct decision by the referee. Never any doubt in my mind that both were penalties.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A few years ago, twitchy was one of the managers who criticised Wenger for playing an under strength team in the Carling cup. Strange that he didn't stick with his principals and put out his strongest team?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
Both the arsenal players went down without being touched bar a slight flick of contact.

Wenger has made players professional divers and actors so what do we expect.

Murph, spot-on about saggy, he is rapidly losing any respect he had from the fans.

Vincent

Club Champion
Visit site
First penalty was a bit soft but we see given in games every week.
Second penalty was a penalty and Chamakh milked it (again like players do nowadays from ALL clubs).
Irrespective of that - there was a stonewall penalty not given to Arsenal in the first half and Gibbs was no less offside than Keane. Both were very close but Spuds were lucky in both cases that Gibbs was given offside and Keane wasn't.

Those grapes seem a bit off today, don't they.... :)

Grumps

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Both the arsenal players went down without being touched bar a slight flick of contact.

Wenger has made players professional divers and actors so what do we expect.

Murph, spot-on about saggy, he is rapidly losing any respect he had from the fans.

Your havin a Larf are you not even the anti arsenal (sky commentators ) plus your old hodds agreed the ref was correct in both pens

Have you turned into wolves or Stoke ? Was arrys pre match message if a player beats you kick the sh*t out of him ?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
People can call us yids as often as they like as far as I am concerned, dont care less and dont see why it would be deemed offensive, jewish friends of mine dont.

The only chant (if you can call it that) that is off limits for me is the gas-chamber hissing noise that Villa started years ago, bang out of line.