Questionnaire

SamB

Visit site
I am doing my major project for university about golf. Would anyone be kind enough to complete my questionnaire? It will only take 5 minutes.

Questionnaire <-- Link here to my google form questionnaire

Thankyou

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've just done it, only 11 questions.

I'm guessing you can't edit once you've started but I'd suggest a couple of questions are a bit broad - how often do you overhit or underhit a bunker shot presumably has a bit of latitude as otherwise it would suggest pin high every time. In practice, I may be 6ft short but I wouldn't consider that to be an underhit bunker shot (particularly if I was 50 ft away) for my handicap as it gives me a chance to hole the putt for an up and down.

A bit like the one putt percentage as I expect no golfer holes the majority of their first putts so feels like that's a certain no response. Perhaps it's do you expect to hole your first putt within 10 feet.

Then again, I don't know what you're trying to ascertain from the information so it could be perfect for your needs. Good luck with your project.

SamB

Visit site
I've just done it, only 11 questions.

I'm guessing you can't edit once you've started but I'd suggest a couple of questions are a bit broad - how often do you overhit or underhit a bunker shot presumably has a bit of latitude as otherwise it would suggest pin high every time. In practice, I may be 6ft short but I wouldn't consider that to be an underhit bunker shot (particularly if I was 50 ft away) for my handicap as it gives me a chance to hole the putt for an up and down.

A bit like the one putt percentage as I expect no golfer holes the majority of their first putts so feels like that's a certain no response. Perhaps it's do you expect to hole your first putt within 10 feet.

Then again, I don't know what you're trying to ascertain from the information so it could be perfect for your needs. Good luck with your project.

Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated