PXG Gen 3 feedback

i*windows

Visit site
Does anyone have any feedback of the PXG Gen3 irons? I was going to search for the information but you cannot search for 3 letter words ;-)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Don't know if it was the Gen2 or Gen3 irons I hit on a demo day (I believe the Gen2's), but they are without doubt the most forgiving irons I have ever hit. Not sure I can justify the cost without a lottery win though.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't know if it was the Gen2 or Gen3 irons I hit on a demo day (I believe the Gen2's), but they are without doubt the most forgiving irons I have ever hit. Not sure I can justify the cost without a lottery win though.

The gen3’s are cheaper than most OEMs currently bud.

I paid £940 recently for a set 4-pw which at the time of buying was 2/3rds of the cost of similar tittys, muzinos et all.

So what you waiting for? ??

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Justify?

You just mention to Mrs BIM that iron doesn't last forever, it rusts away, and for this reason you need to acquire a new, unworn set of golf bats. She will feign mock annoyance and you will place the order the next day ??

Blue in Munich

Visit site
The gen3’s are cheaper than most OEMs currently bud.

I paid £940 recently for a set 4-pw which at the time of buying was 2/3rds of the cost of similar tittys, muzinos et all.

So what you waiting for? ??

Must have been the Gen2's then, as the prices at the time were eye-watering. I was never seriously interested, happened to go in when the demo day was on (knew nothing about it) and they were somewhat underbooked and were desperate for people.

Anyway, I'm looking elsewhere at the moment... ;)

Blue in Munich

Visit site
Justify?

You just mention to Mrs BIM that iron doesn't last forever, it rusts away, and for this reason you need to acquire a new, unworn set of golf bats. She will feign mock annoyance and you will place the order the next day ??

Tell you what; next time I'm down you can demonstrate how this is done to Mrs D. Just tell me whether you want me to stand between you & her or her & the knife block before you start... :D

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Tell you what; next time I'm down you can demonstrate how this is done to Mrs D. Just tell me whether you want me to stand between you & her or her & the knife block before you start... :D

Would love to Rich but I am never changing my irons again ??

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Justify?

So that'll mean new oven, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher and so many other household items!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not that I am looking for new irons and woods etc, but I seem to be getting a lot of PXG adverts at the moment. Suffice to say I have had a look and the prices don’t seem bad, but trying to find reviews.Well they seem a bit sparse.