Putting Stroke/Practice

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Right, what are the best drills and practice aids for putting.

Broke my foot today (fud) so out of action for 4-6 weeks minimum. May as well practice putting stroke since I'll be sitting on my bum unable to play or even drive.

Gonna be torture!!!

PS, what's good to watch/get into on Netflix!

🙈🙈🙈

User20204

Visit site
Can't help you on drills but I'm now 3 weeks in to my sprained hand and no sign of me returning any time soon, as said, at the height of the golf season and soon the nights will be drawing in again, it's hellish.

User20204

Visit site

🙈🙈🙈

Not sure it will be your scene coming from the Ayrshire coast but I found I, Dolores/The Miami Showband Massacre and Bobby Sands 66 days, all about the IRA/UVF during the troubles in Ireland. Learnt more about the history of things watching those than I've known in 40+ years.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site

Broke my foot today (fud) so out of action for 4-6 weeks minimum. May as well practice putting stroke since I'll be sitting on my bum unable to play or even drive.

Gonna be torture!!!

🙈🙈🙈
Offt sorry to hear that, you tube will have loads of drills you could do indoors, get yourself a good matt puttout is decent a bit short though

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the foot (how did that happen). In your position I'd be using my Visio putting template and gates to really work on a good path and ensure I can start the putt on the correct line

D

Deleted member 3432

Sorry to hear about the foot (how did that happen). In your position I'd be using my Visio putting template and gates to really work on a good path and ensure I can start the putt on the correct line

I can second that, its a great training aid

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site

Gonna be torture!!!

🙈🙈🙈

PuttOut mirror and Pressure Putt trainer.