Putter fitting - Scotland

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Wanted to resurrect this thread to see if there were any other ideas for a good putter fitting on multiple brands in scotland

Google Ross McLeod Putting.

He only does Seemore but he will not push you to buy a Seemore and will work with your current putter or will tell you what you need to look for in a putter.

He is west coast based in Helensburgh.

He's very good and will open your eyes.

Craftsman

Visit site
Considering a new putter (oh no) and looking at getting fitted.

Anyone know of anywhere in Scotland that does this? Preferably East/Fife area if possible but would consider travelling further. I know the Titleist centre at Craigielaw has the Scotty Cameron Experience but it appears they are no longer taking bookings for this.

Thanks
Auchterlonies in St.andrews does putter fitting

Shanky82

Visit site
If you’re near Edinburgh the American Golf at Braids had SAM butting lab that may be worth a try, though it depends on your fitter there and they are very much about selling rather than fitting.
I still don’t think Scott Gourlay does fitting for putters but I did give them that feedback recently.
I went for the Scotty fitting at Craigielaw but that won’t fit your multi brand requirements.

Does the Titleist centre at Craigielaw custom fit Scotty’s? I thought they no longer offered this.

D

Deleted member 25575

I don’t think they custom fit these days. Struggling to find anywhere local to Edinburgh that does custom fit Scottys.
When I did mine the guy only came up a handful of times a year. Not sure if that’s still the case.
What was odd is I got fitted but couldn’t actually buy from the guy, he just gave me the speck and I had to scour the net to find it

Shanky82

Visit site
When I did mine the guy only came up a handful of times a year. Not sure if that’s still the case.
What was odd is I got fitted but couldn’t actually buy from the guy, he just gave me the speck and I had to scour the net to find it
I’ll check out the titleist fitting events schedule.
Odd that titleist fitting centres don’t fit them these days. I’m sure American Golf custom fit but it’s pot luck with the fitter.

D

Deleted member 25575

I’ll check out the titleist fitting events schedule.
Odd that titleist fitting centres don’t fit them these days. I’m sure American Golf custom fit but it’s pot luck with the fitter.
Plus not sure if they have a full line up of Scotty putters