pro shop break in

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have just found out that the pro shop at Chorlton-cum-Hardy golf club, the place I go for lessons was broken into last week and all their stock stolen.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have just found out that the pro shop at Chorlton-cum-Hardy golf club, the place I go for lessons was broken into last week and all their stock stolen.

Everything? Even the ball markers?

Joking aside thats pretty sad news, hope the insurance covers it all.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Our clubhouse was broken into last night. Not sure what they got away with but won't have been much. It's the damage they cause getting in and trying to find valuables that costs.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sad news. Our pro shop was done a couple of times when we over the road with the course on the racecourse. These days we have better security. Not daft enough to say we won't get done but touch wood, so far so good

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Burglars are stupid! The season is over, so they'll be 'old models'! :whistle:

Terrible to hear the amount being stolen. There was quite a spate of it around my way a while ago - with ram-raiding - but counter-measures (and catching a gang or 2) seem to have stopped that! :thup:

chillicon

Assistant Pro
Visit site

The same happened at Sand Moor Golf Club a couple of weeks ago. They took most of the kit they had too. Even stole the mizuno mp4 demo club I was due to test.