Preferred Wrist #GPS

• Thread starter Deleted member 21445
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21445

I don't wear a watch in everyday life.

With me stopping using Arccos I have bought a GPS watch.

Is there a concensus of opinion to which wrist is best to wear it on for golf ?

D

Deleted member 23270

:unsure:

If you play right handed I would wear it on your right wrist. This is because when you address the ball your right hand will be slightly further from the hole and amateur golfers have a tendency to come up short so the extra few inches might help.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Most watches that have any sort of shot recognition (e.g. Tom Tom, Garmin) recommend wearing it on the lead wrist - so left for a righty player, to improve recognition of actual shots.

D

Deleted member 23344

I am right handed and I wear it on my right wrist … but only because my watch has a serious design fault. It is a Bushnell and, when I move my hand and it flexes my wrist, it pushes on the button on the lower right hand side and advances the hole … I look down and it says 845 yards coz it has advanced two holes! ?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I am right handed and I wear it on my right wrist … but only because my watch has a serious design fault. It is a Bushnell and, when I move my hand and it flexes my wrist, it pushes on the button on the lower right hand side and advances the hole … I look down and it says 845 yards coz it has advanced two holes! ?
I had the same issue with my old Bushnell as well. My Shotscope locks the screen so I don't have that problem now.
BTW, I wear it on my left wrist.