PLEASE!!! Join this facebook page.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
We want answers for "baby P"

There is a contact section, get on there and voice your oppinions in the hope that the incompetent morons who failed this defenceless child so badly get punished. I hope their sleep and dreams will be haunted by this case for the rest of their lives.

RIP Baby P and may you be happy playing with all the other little angels in heaven. God Bless.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
How could this happen again so soon after the other little girl that lost her life?

I want the head of the leader Harringay council social services on a spike outside The Old Bailey.

I want those directly responsible sterilised, gelded, chained and breaking rocks in a dark cave from conviction until their own demise.

I want the next politician that has the gall to use the phrase ' lessons will be learned' to be struck off for life .

60 incidents of suspected harm.The mother receiving two related arrests but still no action!

One of the most distressing things I've heard along with the Columbie saga.

When we accept this sort of incident without profound change and despite an almost identical case the system isn't serving us anymore.

It's one of those things that makes you think the whole country is FUBAR

:mad:

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I felt physically sick watching the news last night. My nipper turns 2 this month, and just the thought and computor aided pictures were awful.

The system seriously screwed up. The 'parents' and lodger should be castrated and locked up. They won't get an easy ride in jail either from the other inmates. I hope that they suffer.

As for the social services.......words don't fail me, but my feelings on this are strong and I wouldn't want to use suitable but unsuitable language on here.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance but don't watch the news, only sports news.

I take it that this is ANOTHER child abuse case.
The problem with the law in this country is the punishment doesn't fit the crime.
I work with a magistrate and he gets frustrated with the sentences that get meted out.

Then when people do get sentenced, it's a luxury not a punishment. We have pensioners that fought for our freedom and are living on the breadline when these scum live it up with video game, catered for in warm rooms and demand respect from warders. I know a warder and it is crazy that they have to call these Tw@!$ Mr ???????

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Absolutely sickened reading the story in the daily today.

As a parent my thoughts went back to when my son was the same age and I simply couldn't imagine the torture and pain this poor little lad went through at the hands of these bastards. (I make no apology for the strong language)

I wept inside for him, the poor innocent child who's only crime was to be born.

I sincerely hope that the people who did this, and those that allowed it to happen answer to the full power of justice.

RIP little 'un, in God's hands now.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This is a truly shocking state of affairs and I totally agree with the current out cry. What shocks me is its so soon after this happened in the below link how and why was there not the same dragging over the coals for the South Yorkshire SS and local government.

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/free/EDLINGTON-BABY-DEATH-TRIAL-39Toddler39s.4578431.jp

The sick Cu&t who did it has got life but the mother got next to nothing and by all accounts the 2 of them denied access to the social services surely they should of got some point of entry!!

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This is a truly shocking state of affairs and I totally agree with the current out cry. What shocks me is its so soon after this happened in the below link how and why was there not the same dragging over the coals for the South Yorkshire SS and local government.

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/free/EDLINGTON-BABY-DEATH-TRIAL-39Toddler39s.4578431.jp

The sick Cu&t who did it has got life but the mother got next to nothing and by all accounts the 2 of them denied access to the social services surely they should of got some point of entry!!

see also this link

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/free/Edlington-baby-murder-trial-verdict.4614164.jp

B

birdieman

The bottom line is there will always be evil people around. However with the right deterrent even evil people will be 'deterred'. Answer - get a correct deterrent for people to be seriously afraid of behaving criminally. Sentencing and prison conditions are laughable in this country. The couple concerned should be executed.....end of.

Our liberal rights for all society has many good points but law and order is frankly hopeless.

You and I and everyone else knows that if you go to prison you get an easy life, so criminals do the crimes because they're able to do the time without a second thought, then they serve probably only a third of the sentence they're given, getting early release because they cost too much to prison and because the government haven't built any new prisons so there's no room. :mad:

Why can Governments not do what they're elected to do by us the people rather than just throw investment in law and order statistics at each other across the Commons?

We need a brave leader to really turn all this nonsense on it's head and sort this nation out.

60 social services visits? When was the penny going to drop????? :D

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its the social services that need a dam good kick up the a**e. These people (predominently single,childless and waving a degree about)have too much authority yet they dont use even a small part of their powers wisely and there has been case after case after case demonstrating the incompetence of these f*****s, where innocent people get to suffer, families get irretrevable damaged and guilty eveil ba*****s get away with it. I would like to see the entire SS sacked and replaced with stable family figures who simply have common sense and awareness( it couldnt be any worse), because whatever training these social service err people go through, its clear it is inadequate if not completely useless, you only have to meet these people and converse with them to know whats wrong with social services. :mad:

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
bit extreme herb, though understandable in the circumstances.

my gripe with them, and with the trick cyclists who declare crazies as 'safe', so enabling their release to commit more atrocities, is that they seem immune to the damage that they do and also are not held culpable in a court of law.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know they are not all like that Viscount but I have knowledge about a number, its just the whole profession seems unable to ensure its staff see the obvious and take the right course of action on just way too many occasions.
I just feel a complete clear out wouldnt do any more damage even if a new regime didnt do any better, at least a clear message would be sent.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
it just gets worse doesn't it?
the 'latest' is that the government were warned six months ago that Haringey Child Services were failing - one begins to wonder when they were not.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trouble is, it won't be a stinking cell. They will live in luxury on tax payers money.
Either give them the chair or let them out, they won't last long once thir identities are plastered everywhere

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
If anyone wants to know the names of these people, I have them. If you want them pm me.
I can't put them on here for reasons that would become obvious if you knew me