Play Your Best Challenge 2012 – Break 100: Club Fitting

dave

Assistant Pro
Visit site
After reading some of these write ups the guys at ping are really coming accross great. hopefully all the new gear works and and do play your best!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
excellent write up, you are living our dream so enjoy it for all of us.

Good luck and sounds like your halfway there already with the correct kit for you.

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
nice one sounds great fitting. This is the catagory i would of been hunting at if i entered as my medal play is shocking and i also suffer from a slice/fade.
Are you on twitter if so whats your name so i can add you to my follow list

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Already following all four of you lucky so and so's.

I am one of the lucky runners up, no where near as lucky as you four, lets hope GM towers and ping surprise the lucky 20 when we arrive on 9th July.

Paul are you planning regular range sessions, and have you got lessons booked in every 3 or four weeks to keep an eye on progress?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Great write up Paul, sounds like you got a proper detailed fitting and the knowledge that you can go back to them later is great service.

Now get out there and report back how the new shineys work in the field :)

Im looking forward to my runner up day at Gainsborough in July,

Fragger

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Great write up Paul, sounds like you got a proper detailed fitting and the knowledge that you can go back to them later is great service.

Now get out there and report back how the new shineys work in the field :)

Im looking forward to my runner up day at Gainsborough in July,

Fragger

See you there Fragger, lets hope we get something nice ;) in addition to the Few holes with Westy.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great write-up Paul and amazing that Ping can put a whole bag full of clubs together in only four hours!! How many weeks did it take TM to come up with R11 drivers for the Forum boys last year again?? :whistle:

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Fantastic write up Paul. I was fairly sure the golf coaching would be the bit I was most envious of but hearing about the fitting and then seeing the completed bag has just surpassed that hands down.

I am sure the whole thing will help you get the improvements you are chasing - good luck and keep us updated.

Great write-up Paul and amazing that Ping can put a whole bag full of clubs together in only four hours!! How many weeks did it take TM to come up with R11 drivers for the Forum boys last year again?? :whistle:

By the way DelB - the R11s was about 6 weeks but to be fair to TM we did get fitted with the prototype heads they hadn't got and retail ones in the country at that time even. I got my driver the day before it hit the shops - the RBZ was a week later - Ping have done a fantastic job for the Fab 4 but I ain't complaining about the TM fitting it was a great golf experience as well :p