Pitreavie (Dunfermline) Monday 12th June

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have played with Kris twice now, he’s got a really nice repeatable swing, won’t be long before that handicap tumbles. Keep it up mate, it’s a pleasure to watch.

I’ll have to make do with ugly adventure golf for a bit longer 🫣🫣🤣
I made the mistake of going to A&E about my finger, one x-ray later confirms two fractures 🤦.
Well, it’s just going to have to wait until next week as I have three rounds in three days coming up.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Absolute pleasure to host you two gents. Glorious day, course was playing well, if a bit fiery in places, but good company and I had a nice day out (you'll see I'm carefully not mentioning the actual golf :D)

Chris played some steady golf indeed and a nice repeatable swing you have there. Bryan and I's swings could be described as "an adventure" on the day :ROFLMAO:

Welcome back any time, just let me know.
Have played with Kris twice now, he’s got a really nice repeatable swing, won’t be long before that handicap tumbles. Keep it up mate, it’s a pleasure to watch.

I’ll have to make do with ugly adventure golf for a bit longer 🫣🫣🤣
Thanks it's a working progress but getting there slowly can wait for the next round

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I made the mistake of going to A&E about my finger, one x-ray later confirms two fractures 🤦.
Well, it’s just going to have to wait until next week as I have three rounds in three days coming up.
That's ashame at least you now know and as Bryan said get your excuses ready 😁