Pig dog Leonard

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
Ach...I knew it was gonna happen, Justin Leonard did exactly what Faldo said and holed his birdie at the 2nd extra hole to win last night. I've never forgiven him for that face he made at Brookline. Or when he cried after winning the Open, it wasnt even a nice way of crying, he just made me feel sick.

Atleast Cameltoe Villegas didnt win last night that wouldve been worse.

Is anyone else getting fed up with PGA events going to playoffs? Its nearly every week! I think I'll be in bed for half ten, up with the lark next day refreshed for work, then bang bang, the leader nobs it up on the stretch (or like Immelman, someone has a hat-trick on the last 3 to tie) and we're staying up till midnight on a sunday AGAIN!
Bloody entertaining though I must say.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
May be this shows that the standards are rising, and there is a more level playing field now, and anyone can win. Will be different when Tiger is back.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like seeing a close tournament and love watching the pga tour in general. It seems to be that little bit more exciting than the european tour, and is great entertainment. That's not to say the european tour isn't entertaining also though.