Phil's next steps...

D

Deleted member 15344

You think that is worse than the Rickie, Bubba, and Hunter.Golf boys video? Maybe you should go and compare 😂

Did DJ not do something daft as well?

Good shout that was horrific and made the eyes bleed - they would at least have appealed to the younger ones 😂

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
exactly my thinking - truly naff and a complete turn-off for non-golfing teens - too much - 'look at boring me being funky' except it's not :)

I'm guessing it's meant to be kind of ironic?

I doubt the brand target their sales of dress shirts at non-golfing-teens, or any teens for that matter

I kind of like the advert in a weird way and loved the No Laying Up edited version :)

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
its difficult to watch. i actually think it should be illegal for middle aged white men to dance🤣

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
The advert is having the desired effect, 25 posts above this one talking about, most of the above will have gone to the site and regardless of whether the video was watched or not, you've gone to the shirt companies website, you might have even thought, nice shirt and perused the catalogue. If the site gains 1000 new viewings and only 10% buy a shirt that's 100 new sales the company wouldn't have otherwise taken, so crap cringeworthy advert or not, it's done it's job.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
The advert is having the desired effect, 25 posts above this one talking about, most of the above will have gone to the site and regardless of whether the video was watched or not, you've gone to the shirt companies website, you might have even thought, nice shirt and perused the catalogue. If the site gains 1000 new viewings and only 10% buy a shirt that's 100 new sales the company wouldn't have otherwise taken, so crap cringeworthy advert or not, it's done it's job.

didn't work on me. i didn't even know it was a shirt commercial

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
didn't work on me. i didn't even know it was a shirt commercial

Well if you viewed the video directly on YouTube or seen one of the many spoof videos that have popped up then I dare say you wouldn't know it was an advert for a shirt company, but if you went to the companies website to view the video, then you would.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think too many of you are missing the point. It's ironic, he's laughing at himself. If you are taking it seriously then the joke's on you. I like it and I'm sure it is hitting its target market, middle America.

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
its difficult to watch. i actually think it should be illegal for middle aged white men to dance🤣

To be fair those moves aint easy!
Try it yourself, I bet you wont get anywhere near Phils level.
Not sure why race comes into it but the best dancer I ever witnessed was a middle aged white man, I guess its all subjective though.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I think too many of you are missing the point. It's ironic, he's laughing at himself. If you are taking it seriously then the joke's on you. I like it and I'm sure it is hitting its target market, middle America.

Is the correct answer......cheesy, corny but quality too.