Perranporth Open Week next week...

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
What's perrenaporth like? I've stayed on the park nearby a few times and walked past it, keep thinking I should take my clubs next time I'm there and give it a go.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
It's mental! Lots of blind shots, driveable par 4s (depending on wind direction) if you are brave/mad enough... great sea views. Proper old links... very relaxed in Clubhouse...great Cornish welcome always.

I love it, my wife hates it! Playing with my parkland playing 4 handicap mate, hits it miles with a high fade..... I expect him (his first visit) to curse me for making him play it!

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
It's mental! Lots of blind shots, driveable par 4s (depending on wind direction) if you are brave/mad enough... great sea views. Proper old links... very relaxed in Clubhouse...great Cornish welcome always.

I love it, my wife hates it! Playing with my parkland playing 4 handicap mate, hits it miles with a high fade..... I expect him (his first visit) to curse me for making him play it!
Cheers sounds like a laugh.. I've walked the footpath behind quite a few times and the views are great. I'll have to give it a go, we'll be going down at half term I think so I'll sneak a half set it

D

Deleted Member 1156

Am I right in thinking there is a certificate on the wall in the clubhouse saying it is in the top 100 courses under £50??