Perfect Draft

Newtonuti

Visit site
So after a few beverages in the sun on sunday, I saw an ad on Faceplant for the Perfect Draft beer pump, a keg of Stella and two glasses for £199. I may of ordered one it seems! Does anybody have any advice on pouring or little tit bits of information/experience with it? From what I can gather, it's better then the Sub or Blade offered by Beer Wulf. Although it'd be nice to get Morretti for the Perfect draft, there's about 60 different beers, which should quench my beer loving appetite!

Even the mrs isn't bothered :ROFLMAO: Especially when I told her I'd saved £500 by not getting a new driver!

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've had one for years and now have the Pro machine. Pouring can be hit and miss with the frothy head but it tends to always settle. I normally stop pouring when the machin kicks in and allow it to stop.

Great beers on it and as a lager drinker Hertog Jan, Becks Gold, Stella Unfiltered, Spaten, Jupiler and the good old Tennents are all regulars of mine. Both Spaten and Lowenbrau Oktoberfest beers are dynamite but seasonal.

There's a decent Facebook group if you use it called Perfect Draft Keg Tips, the PD crew often release promos there first.

Newtonuti

Visit site
I've had one for years and now have the Pro machine. Pouring can be hit and miss with the frothy head but it tends to always settle. I normally stop pouring when the machin kicks in and allow it to stop.

Great beers on it and as a lager drinker Hertog Jan, Becks Gold, Stella Unfiltered, Spaten, Jupiler and the good old Tennents are all regulars of mine. Both Spaten and Lowenbrau Oktoberfest beers are dynamite but seasonal.

There's a decent Facebook group if you use it called Perfect Draft Keg Tips, the PD crew often release promos there first.
Nice one cheers bud, I'll join the facebook group. Really looking forward to trying all the German beers, love a weissbeer!

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
So after a few beverages in the sun on sunday, I saw an ad on Faceplant for the Perfect Draft beer pump, a keg of Stella and two glasses for £199. I may of ordered one it seems! Does anybody have any advice on pouring or little tit bits of information/experience with it? From what I can gather, it's better then the Sub or Blade offered by Beer Wulf. Although it'd be nice to get Morretti for the Perfect draft, there's about 60 different beers, which should quench my beer loving appetite!

Even the mrs isn't bothered :ROFLMAO: Especially when I told her I'd saved £500 by not getting a new driver!
Heineken bought Moretti then closed the brewery and switched production to its existing plants.
Italian government monopolies commission ordered Heineken to sell the original Moretti brewery. It was bought by Castello.
Heineken kept ownership of the name "Moretti". Castello were not able to buy back the name, even though they could produce product from the original Moretti brewery.
Anything with the label "Moretti" is a Heineken.
The Moretti brewery still make beer, but it is called Castello.

Last edited:

Newtonuti

Visit site
Heineken bought Moretti then closed the brewery and switched production to its existing plants.
Italian government monopolies commission ordered Heineken to sell the original Moretti brewery. It was bought by Castello.
Heineken kept ownership of the name "Moretti". Castello were not able to buy back the name, even though they could produce product from the original Moretti brewery.
Anything with the label "Moretti" is a Heineken.
This makes me feel slightly happier :ROFLMAO:

Albo

Visit site
I have one, great machine, though having cold beer on tap in the kitchen is soooo tempting!
Pouring, generally isn’t too bad, first one is often a bit more lively due to keg moving and a new line, but as long as you tilt the glass to a decent angle the rest is usually fine, but you do get the odd big head but as already mentioned it dies down well.
Loads of beer to try, just be mindful that you have 10pts of whatever you get, I’m currently part way through a Belgian Trappist beer at 8%, it’s lovely, but tough work to get through 10 pints of it. Where as when I have a lager in there it’s flys out.
Costs on the face if it are high for the beer, but keg return gets you £5 off and once you have brought a few you get 15% off, all that taken into consideration the price isn’t as high as it first looks and the beer is noticeably better from the machine than any can/bottle of the same stuff.