PC alert notification ?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have this alert showing [ see attached photo ] but it remains even after running the recommended trouble shooter has finished.
The only things that don't seem to be working correctly are my HP Photo Smart B110 series 2 printer scanner and the USB external storage /DVD device .
Any thoughts I'm :confused:

Attachments

• 20210831_200656pc alert r.jpg
    20210831_200656pc alert r.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 40

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have this alert showing [ see attached photo ] but it remains even after running the recommended trouble shooter has finished.
The only things that don't seem to be working correctly are my HP Photo Smart B110 series 2 printer scanner and the USB external storage /DVD device .
Any thoughts I'm :confused:

Need more info on what the Toshiba device is and it's relationship to your network. Essentially this is a list of all network connected devices (presumably this is a desktop PC you are using) and that would indicate that a laptop or similar has been connected once and is either disconnected at last attempt or has been removed permanently from the network.

If it's a device that IS there and should be connected to the network then you will need to ensure that IT is operating normally (as Bob says, are all of it's drivers (specifically network and chipset drivers) and then remove and re-add the device from your networked devices list.

If this is a device that isn't or shouldn't be part of your networked list (or connected devices list) then simply remove it.

Either way, there has been a successfully connected device at some point that is no longer connected or connecting. It's unlikely that it's a problem in the host machine and the problem lies in the device itself.