Open message to GOLFUK

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Go away. Leave us alone. Sell your stuff somewhere else.

You come in here hi-jacking threads and changing the name of it to suit your own purpose.

To what end? All you are going to do is annoy those who may actually have used your services. I doubt very much that you'll get any takers here.

You are a Parasite and I hope that nobody ever buys anything from you again!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
This sort of thing really makes my blood boil. :mad:

I don't mind so much if they post their own thread - we can just ignore it. When they hijack and change the name its more difficult to weed them out.

he's just a PLIB - Parasitic little insect Bas***d!!

No pints yet but I'm willing to start early!! :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have to say coming on here and using the site as an opportunity to spam your sites is pretty deplorable. To then go into the middle of existing threads and change the name and content is frankly insulting.

I have taken the chance to look at these sites to see if there was actually anything to get excited about. Frankly they are poor and the prices are less than competitive. Do us and yourself a favour and disappear into the ether of cyberspace or have the decency to advertise through the GM classified pages and pay for the privilege. Lets face it you wouldn't want all your sites clogged up with spam mail from forum members would you and there are a lot more of us than there are of you.