Oh please God.....No....

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
Is this taking the mickey a musical for god sake she got famous for giving a (edited by mod, come on Mono youre too young to even know what that is) on big brother :D

She has not contrabuted to this country at all. :mad:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Because the people with the money to make these things know that they can make money out of it due to the idiots who buy magazines like Heat etc etc thinking that she is someone to look up to. This herd of lowest common denominators have nothing better going on in their lives than wondering if Cheryl is still mad at Ashley or if Kate Moss has a new boyfriend.

A few months back a similar thread got me thinking about emigrating to the moon.........

I think I'm going out to the shed to do a Wallace and Gromit and build my own spaceship - the time has come to move on.

Roll on Global Warming - rid the world of the Human race - it has sunk so low you'd need an oil rig drilling to find it.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had no repect for the way this girl was in life, but sympathy and a degree of respect for the way she went about her last days, but A BL**** MUSICAL!?????????????

I can feel my inner self conjouring up some JG language myself, are people so empty headed to want this?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I read this yesterday on the way to work and had to check the date to make sure we hadn't slipped in the space and time continueum and gone back to 1st April.

It will get done I'm sure but can you see it running like Les Mis etc. I'd give it a 6 month stint at most but can see it getting panned like the Jerry Springer musical and closed early