Numpties in the water!

B

birdieman

Watching the Beeb coverage of the Scottish Open, leaders going through early holes but I am getting very annoyed :mad: with the numpties on jet skis who have decided to 'park' or 'cruise' next to the green and stand there ankle deep in the freezing loch waving at the tv cameras like a bunch of 8 year olds then pretending to be interested in watching players putt out, this lot look at least 50!
Dear oh dear. Get a grip you sad prats, no-one wants to look at you!
I really hate jet-skis, utter noise pollution. Grrrr! :mad:

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
agree. noticed one guy dressed as bin laden on a banana being pulled along.......i guess thats where a university education gets you.

B

birdieman

Yep, saw that too, Peter Alliss didn't pick that one up thankfully.

Call me an old gurny git but we need something a little more subtle to make us laugh, don't we. Students probably.

McDowell and Fisher seem to be the form horses, thinking about a few quid on McDowell next week at The Open.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Also reckon Jimenez could be worth £1 E/W.

Didn't see Bin Laden go past but saw the idiots on the jet ski.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw the bin laden stunt. What a tool. Purely for attention seeking / disruption purposes. I have no problem with those who simply sat on their anchored boats watching the action though, they provided little interference.

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
i suppose it's a bit like the streaker phenomenon......although i would prefer as its a golf programme to concentrate on whats happening on the course not off it.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
yes, they also seemed fascinated by the sight of swans with their heads below water. have they not seen this before?

also not commented on, but clearly picked up by the microphone, was a group, which included a woman with the most god-awful cackle, that surely must have been off-putting to the players. I believe they were around the 16th or 17th.