not ready yet...

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
just been down the range with the intention of gently hitting a few to see how the injury is doing and also try my new tommy armour oversize clubs . well i definately ain't ready yet still felt discomfort and found myself pulling up out of the swing ball going all over the place.but when i did manage to hit it right with pitch and sand wedge god they went into orbit good distance and straight. will just have to wait .....bloody injuries!!!

T

thecraw

Just back myself from the range and my swing is not as rusty as i thought it would have been. Hopefully a sign that I'm understanding my swing now.

Looking forward to the bloomin rain finally stopping so I can hit off of some turf.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know the feeling timevans, been suffering from sciatica for about 4 weeks now. Not held a club for over a month, starting to get really fed up.
Only good thing(for us injured ones) is the rain. Apologies to you guys who are missing out due to the wet weather, but, hey its making me feel a little better.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What did I tell you Tim!

Give it proper rest, turn your short game into a Seve show in the meantime and come back when your body tells you it's time!

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just important not to overdo it at the moment timevans and give yourself time to heal. Worst thing would be to put you back to square one.

Sounds like you are well on the way if you even considered the range.

Another few weeks hopefully and you will be back fully fit.