Nike VRS Covert 2.0 gallery

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
D

Deleted member 1147

Woods look nice, may be when I decide the R11 is getting long in tooth I'll look at the driver, along with all the other drivers on the market.

Wedges look OK, but the irons don't do it for me. Top edge a bit too thick for my tastes.

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Woods look nice, may be when I decide the R11 is getting long in tooth I'll look at the driver, along with all the other drivers on the market.

Wedges look OK, but the irons don't do it for me. Top edge a bit too thick for my tastes.

If you had to choose a new driver right now, what would it be?

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
They look very nice and do appeal just going off the look of them.

Will have to give them a bash when I get chance.

D

Deleted member 1147

If you had to choose a new driver right now, what would it be?

Couldn't say, I only really choose clubs based on how I hit them and how I feel stood over them.

But I do like the look of most Titleist clubs, the SLDR looks nice as does the Covert.
Also, if they still make drivers like my 3 wood the Cleveland would have to be tried.

The guys at the Belfry have always looked after me when it comes to fitting. They advise on head type, shaft option and then decide how they go based on the flightscope and how they feel.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like the woods, and the forged irons. If i was looking to upgrade id probs just go for the first covert range if i had to pick between the two. Not too bothered about getting the latest model.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the "Covert 1.0" and can't see me upgrading any time soon....unless GM want to use me as a test bed and supply me with exact replacements and I can try them...!