Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Irons and Nike VR Forged Wedges

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Golfstealer sorry Golfbidder have made me the following offers on my current gear. The good news i guess is that it will only cost me one lot of postage . I thought i'd post on here just in case they generate any interest from co-forumers. Photos can be provided but my clubs are in my locker at the club at the moment so it won't be until the weekend. The ratings are the same ones i gave to golfbidder and are genuine. The last thing i would want to do is stitch anyone up especially as i am meeting a load of you at Alwoodley !!!

Nike Covert 2.0 Driver,RH, Reg, Standard Spec, Headcover and Tool included. Head 8, Grip 9 , Shaft 9 - golfbidder offered me £70

Nike Covert 2.0 Irons , 4-PW, RH, Reg, Standard Spec, Heads 8, Shaft 9, Grip 9 - golfbidder offered me £160

Nike Forged VR Wedge , RH, Reg 48 degrees , golfbidder offered me £25

Nike Forged VR Wedge , DW Wide sole, RH Reg , 56 degrees, golfbidder offered me £25

If anyone is interested please let me know , it would be great to sell them all together but happy to break up if it's cost effective.

Clubs available with effect from 1/2/2015 - Read into that what you will !!!!!!!!!

DCB

Visit site
As per For Sale Section Rules

3. Items listed must have a current photograph and a fixed price.

No Pics, No fixed price and the thread will be pulled.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Apologies, gents. My clubs are in my locker and i'll have access from Saturday. Mods, this wasn't a deliberate bypass of the rules so please feel free to pull this now but will it be ok to post again once photos have been taken etc???