Night Golf

Boomy

Visit site
Why is that unrealistic?

Not everyone is tucked up in bed with their cocoa by 10pm. It's supposed to be a fun event over a shorter course. Trudging around a wet course on a freezing February night does not sound like fun! Probably hard to spot a glowing ball when it's plugged in mud :LOL:

I suppose as a one off, on a weekend (a lot of people go to work, so a 10pm start most nights would be unrealistic with a finish time well after midnight - unless you’re retired or unemployed) it could be good fun teeing off after 10pm in summer. Our night run events tend to be held through winter, so they can start and finish at a sensible time - meaning more can attend.

Are there late tees for slow players and early tees for faster players? Asking for a friend ? Also do you get fitted for the glow ball?

Last edited:

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I realise it’s not the same thing but night golf under floodlights in Turkey was brilliant.
Even in the rain...

Dz6hAbH.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Did the night golf thing one summer. It was an ok experience but not something I'd rush to repeat. It was great as a social event and the night golf was fully subscribed with a BBQ before and drinks and prizes after but as a golfing experience I didn't like it