New hybrid / rescue to replace TM Burner Rescue

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looking at adding a new 22 deg hybrid to replace the very excellent but older TM Burner rescue circa 2009, black head model.

Any suggestions but must not be white headed !

The Burner is very straight to hit, i think as standard it has a tiny amount of draw offset

Mine is a bit tired and no headcover but works well but i would like to upgrade

Master-putter

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've just bought a Wilson Staff Fybrid 21* loft and i love it! Got it for £60 from AG, and i really like it. It has a nice ball flight, sounds good aswell. I've hit it off the fairway, from the tee, and out of light rough and in all circumstances it performed. Black head aswell so should suit your liking. Hope this helps.

Master-putter.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cleveland Classic XL series looks sweet, I can confirm the driver is fantastic. I would love to add the hybrids but I hit my r11 hybrid so well off the tee I dont want to drop it.

martybhoy1888

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have the TM superfast driver and 3 rescue. Upgraded the driver from a TM R9 and love it hitting the sweet spot nearly every time and about 10/15 yards further.
I recommend the rescue as iv hit from the tee semi rough and fairway and the club and cant fault it one bit.
But if your looking for black then TM might be out the equation.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the TM superfast driver and 3 rescue. Upgraded the driver from a TM R9 and love it hitting the sweet spot nearly every time and about 10/15 yards further.
I recommend the rescue as iv hit from the tee semi rough and fairway and the club and cant fault it one bit.
But if your looking for black then TM might be out the equation.

You clearing 120 yards now?

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a play with some Adams hybrids yesterday. Very nice look and feel to them and the monitor at AG had me hitting them the same distance as my rbz but with better dispersion.

I put the both up against the rbz s2 and s2 tour . The tour gave roughly the same results as the Adams but the standard rbz s2 give me an extra 10 yards but a wider dispersion, just like my standard rbz.

I walked out of there with only a new glove :smirk: