New grip suggestions

Chico84

Visit site
I have the Golf Pride Z-cord on my irons (the only clubs I’ve bought from new) and I find them really good. Grippy in the rain, comfortable to use. They are certainly on the firmer side of grips though, so if you prefer a bit more of a spongey feel I’d go with something else!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I have the Z - Cord patriot on my irons. My woods I still love and don't think you can beat an old school classic - Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. Best grips ever made in my opinion, I love them.

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
Don't think buying online is the way to go, grips are all about feel so personally would go to a pro shop or golf shop and pick them up and see which you like the feel of best.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would change all grips so they match, as I don't like my clubs feeling different in the hand.
Lamkin Crossline's are my grip of choice. I replace all 13 every year. Cheap and easy to do:)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just fit standard tour velvet.

Good grip in all weathers

Also happy with standard Lamkin Crossline

My experience of dual grips is that the bottom section 'smooths out' too quickly but might be due to the fact I wash my grips frequently.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lamkin have brought out a new gery crossline 360 grip, made with a sof te r c ompound, I intend to give this a go next time I regrip my woods.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Our club was running a promo so I got mine regripped last week. Went for the z-cord after trying the feel of a few in the shop. It's the first time I've had irons regripped, and tbh, I can't really tell any difference. Haven't played in the rain with them yet right enough.

GolfingPastor

Visit site
It's a bit like saying.......
I'd like a new car, what colour should I get.
More info needed

Don’t think it’s like buying a car personally but extra info is fine-

•I’d like it to be to match the black/blue Mizuno head

•I can be quite “wristy” with the driver and even though I hit it a long way, I’m not consistent. Some people have said that a Midsize or Jumbo grip might help with that?

•I like the SuperStroke putter grips so may be tempted to try the new iron ones. Ionic look good but never tried them.

Visit site
Lamkin Classic were the best grips but you can’t get them now, better then the Crossline, but I got the New Sonar grips they are just fantastic. They will match your black and blue as well. I’ve fitted a couple of players clubs with the Sonar and they love them.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Depends what you like but personally I'd go for the lamkin crossline cords, best bang for your buck, great in the rain and will outlast a tour velvet 3 fold

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lamkin Classic were the best grips but you can’t get them now, better then the Crossline, but I got the New Sonar grips they are just fantastic. They will match your black and blue as well. I’ve fitted a couple of players clubs with the Sonar and they love them.
I've got these in my irons and wedges and agree the are very nice, a nd a good price on Adore, fine if you don't need the adjustability on the woods.