New Clubs.

Eejit

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My new clubs arived a couple of weeks ago and i have now had about 6 rounds with them.
The KZG F4 driver looks great and i am finally getting a decent distance with a driver (well keeping up with my playing partners) fairly straight too. :)
KZG F2 Woods,again they look great and love the 3 wood but the 5 wood is playing like a P/W at the minute.
U Hybrids/Utility 22 & 26 again hitting the 22 well but skying the 26 a bit, they have a small head compared to other Hybrid/Utilty clubs i have used. :eek:
OC11 Irons, this is the first time i have had steel shafts and i feel more confident with them and seem to have gained a good 10 yards in distance with them. :D
Overall i am very pleased with them its just a shame i couldnt find a KZG cart bag anywhere in the UK to carry them in so i have bought the new Powacaddy D/Lux 11.
Hope i havnt bored you but i think i am in love with these clubs and hopefully start to win a few comps and reduce my handicap. ;0) :cool:

Eejit

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks `Prubs` for showing the KZG link, getting on really well with them, and they have nothing to do with `Slazenger` clubs Homer, is that what you use then ? ;0) :cool: