Nate Lashley

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great play. Tough sometimes to have that big of a lead and close (particularly for that step up for him). Not always the best spectacle but enjoyed watching him play last night.

Big shout out to Doc Redman as well, Monday qualifier (who shoots course record to get in) and now has a PGA tour card and an Open spot 👍

Wolf

Visit site
Never heard of him. What has he battled, got a link?
A lot to be fair, the little I've read he lost his mum, dad and girlfriend all in the same plane crash. Gave up golf around 2011 and was working bar jobs, this Week he even failed to Monday qualify for the event but got in as an alternate and now his future is secured.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A lot to be fair, the little I've read he lost his mum, dad and girlfriend all in the same plane crash. Gave up golf around 2011 and was working bar jobs, this Week he even failed to Monday qualify for the event but got in as an alternate and now his future is secured.
Wow, that is awful. Fair play to him.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Between '07 and '14 he didn't win a single dollar on any professional tour either. Lost his parents and girlfriend in a crash as above, and is now a winner on the PGA Tour after Monday Qualifying. Great story.

Also, his current girlfriend is called Ashley. I hope they get married.

User20204

Visit site
Everyone, every single one of us has a story to tell, we all have our issues we have to deal with in life, he's had some dark times but so has everyone, he should feel blessed he's in the position he's in, there are many, many worse off than he'll ever be, possibly even some on here.

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Between '07 and '14 he didn't win a single dollar on any professional tour either. Lost his parents and girlfriend in a crash as above, and is now a winner on the PGA Tour after Monday Qualifying. Great story.

Also, his current girlfriend is called Ashley. I hope they get married.

Ashley Lashley, I like that.