My Swing...

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Point taken, i'll look at fixing the swing path as that's the major problem causing most of the issues I'm having. Some long nights at the range with the 3 ball drill coming up I think :)

Thanks very much for your advice, I really do appreciate it.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Point taken, i'll look at fixing the swing path as that's the major problem causing most of the issues I'm having. Some long nights at the range with the 3 ball drill coming up I think :)

Thanks very much for your advice, I really do appreciate it.

Langer has a really strong left hand grip, hence his strange follow through to avoid pulling left.

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll maybe weaken my grip a bit and work on changing the path of the club. I really am eager to improve so short term pain (in terms of bedding in a new swing path) for long term gain is the order of the day (year?).

I've got a block of 5 lessons to take, i'll work with the pro to achieve this.

Cheers fellas
Paul.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Personally think a strong grip is better than a weak one. The majority of pro's play with what would have been known as a strong grip years ago. The old neutral grip from the 60's 70's looks like a weak grip these days.

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been watching videos on youtube of Langer, Couples and McIllroy. I'm trying to get it straight in my head what i'm trying to achieve so tomorrow i'm off to the range with the 3 ball drill, my v-easy ( ;) ), a better posture and the only swing thought being the swing path.